6.13.2009

What I want to do this summer...

This past year I became so engrossed in work at Penn I failed to "have a life." This summer I'd like to redeem some of that, and spend time doing things I enjoy!

1. Try new recipes. Become expert scone baker.
2. Learn to cross-stitch.
3. Go to California.
4. Eat more salmon and drink more white wine.
5. Listen to more music (especially female jazz artists).
6. Get back in shape (run, swim, lift, bike!)
7. Visit with lots and lots and lots of friends.
8. Remodel our bathroom!
9. Enter the Real Simple essay contest!
10. Read lots of good books.
11. Lay on the beach until dinner time.
12. Talk to God more.
13. Go to outdoor music and arts festivals.

...I think I'll add more to this later!


No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...