After spending a week in Wisconsin for InterVarsity training, I arrived home late on the evening of Wednesday the 8th. The past two days have been filled with random appointments and visits with friends, as well as lots of reading and lounging around. Really, our house needs a huge scrub down because 1. my mom is coming for a visit tomorrow and 2. our house is a disaster because Daniel has been renovating the bathroom. Yet, I am sitting here, sipping coffee (post-nap) and blogging. Tonight Daniel and I will enjoy out a night out together before mom comes into town for a three day visit. On the 14th we fly to Cali for a 10 day vacation in Newport Beach! So, home is sweet for now and I am enjoying it for all its worth!
7.10.2009
Home Sweet Home
After spending a week in Wisconsin for InterVarsity training, I arrived home late on the evening of Wednesday the 8th. The past two days have been filled with random appointments and visits with friends, as well as lots of reading and lounging around. Really, our house needs a huge scrub down because 1. my mom is coming for a visit tomorrow and 2. our house is a disaster because Daniel has been renovating the bathroom. Yet, I am sitting here, sipping coffee (post-nap) and blogging. Tonight Daniel and I will enjoy out a night out together before mom comes into town for a three day visit. On the 14th we fly to Cali for a 10 day vacation in Newport Beach! So, home is sweet for now and I am enjoying it for all its worth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Season
I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...
No comments:
Post a Comment