
I'm pregnant. That's new since the last post. I am currently 21 weeks pregnant. I feel like I have been pregnant for-ev-er and can't believe I have another 4 1/2 months to go. Crazy. Baby is a boy and I started to feel him move just last week. Daniel can't yet feel his kicks, but I can- especially in the morning. I've had a blissful pregnancy with no nausea. I was very tired during the first trimester and had a bout of tension headaches. Other than peeing a lot and having a ton of nosebleeds, I am doing great. However, don't get me wrong: I am not one of these women who feels "the best they've ever felt" or who has glowy skin. That's not me at all! We have a few names picked out, though nothing definite.
Family changes. My mom's brother passed away in November, my mom's parents aren't doing well and it looks like my dad's parents will be moving in with my parents sometime this month. Lot's of emotional ups and downs in my family these past few months. Thank goodness for baby, who is a happy distraction for my mom.
We joined a new church: Blue Route Vineyard in Media.
Honestly, that's about all I've got for now. Boring!
1 comment:
your life is not boring!
and i "follow" you - you just show up through my google reader. :) i don't have to be a 'follower' for that.
love you, jaimer! rejoice in your life! even if it's not much to write about just yet.
trust me - 4 1/2 months time, you won't be able to keep your mouth shut. every day is something new. even if it's just, "ooh, he found his pointer finger today!" ;)
Post a Comment