2.01.2010

Eager Anticipation

4 1/2 months...19 1/2 weeks...130 days...however you phrase it, I have a long time to wait til I get to meet my little boy. Last night I had a dream that I delivered the baby (and it didn't hurt, haha) and that I held him, so of course I woke up this morning more impatient than ever! I eagerly desire and anticipate meeting my son.

Part of me wonders, aren't I supposed to desire God this much? May God cause my heart to eagerly anticipate meeting Him- meeting Him face to face and meeting Him daily in the Word and in prayer.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I agree. You don't get to dress God up in cute little outfits, though, so it's different. But I'm glad you see the connection. I was thinking about this the other day after the Lost premiere...when another "Lostie" finds another one, they are so excited and bonded for life....why aren't we that way with other Christians? I was struck by this in a very profound way and am trying to switch my outlook on life.

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...