4.03.2010

Oh, hi.

Oh, hi. Here it is, 6:17 in the morning, and I am blogging. I have been awake since 5 am and finally gave up and allowed myself to get out of bed at 6:00 am. Once I heard the birds peeping at 5:55, I figured it was a decent time to start the day. Now I am chowing down on some toast. I couldn't sleep, the baby was rockin' and rollin', and boy, were we both hungry! This little guy is getting huge! My stomach looks quite enormous! At this point, 30 weeks, he is gaining 1/2 pound per week. That is so insane to me! I will have quite the belly before this is all over!
Daniel is nearly finished working on the nursery so last night I started to clear out the living room aka the baby gear landing pad. I didn't have a full vision for how I wanted to arrange things, but that can come later, I suppose. For now, I just needed to get everything out of the living room, as we are having the students over for Easter.
I haven't heard back from the Birth Center regarding the results of my glucose test. As they say, no news is good news. Our next appointment is Thursday the 9th. If I "passed," they will just review the results with me then.

No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...