12.01.2010

Sssh

This house is so quiet but for the sound of my food processor and the dishwasher running.  If you're especially quiet you can also hear rain drops on the windows and the wind blowing outside.  Daniel has been in bed all day. Literally. Asleep, all day.  I think he has the flu, which I am hoping and praying Liam does not catch.  Liam, too, is a sleepy meepy today, which may mean that he is fighting whatever bug Daniel has.  I have spent my morning making chicken noodle soup for Daniel, baby food for Liam and will soon try out a new sweet bread recipe. If it is any good, I will share it here, as usual.  So enjoying this peace and quiet.

No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...