9.07.2011

Oh my little Liam

How much do I love my son? Soo much.  Things that made me happy yesterday:

1. We put him in long sleeves and pants for the first time since he was wee.  He kept holding out his arms and looking at the sleeves like, "What the heck are these?!"

2. Prior to dressing him, he was running away from us and in the process his cloth diaper fell down (velcro issues). He stopped, looked down, and tried to pull up his diaper. Hilarious. We couldn't stop laughing.

3. He loves his new babysitter, Katie, who watches him two afternoons a week while I do school work. Yesterday he kept hugging and kissing her. This makes me SO happy.

4. He slept through the night last night (and is just rousing now).  Of late, he has been waking at 4 or 5 am, screaming. But, praise God, he slept well last night, and so did we....perhaps the gloomy rain helped?

5. The rain might be gloomy, but it sure does call for some awesome rain boots.  Liam loved his boots, but couldn't really figure out how to walk in them.  All in due time.

6. My mom plays "stinky piggies" with Liam...lately he has been walking around saying "pigg-thees." When asked where his "pigg-thees" are, he points to his toes. :)

7. When I come home after doing school work, he knocks me over with the best hugs and kisses anyone could ever ask for. Though, it is a little awkward when it looks like your 15 month old son is trying to make out with you. ;)

8.He is such a little boy when he pushes his trucks back and forth.

9. He must be due for a growth spurt because he has the biggest little potbelly and the puffiest little face.

10. He has become so much better at listening and obeying. Hooray for that!

Need I go on? I love this kid. He lights up my world and I could brag on him all day. I love love love my little sweetie.

No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...