1.02.2012

On the 9th day of Christmas...

http://shopolivemanna.com/
...we are reminded of the nine fruits of Spirit (according to this website which looks at what the song The Twelve Days of Christmas symbolizes).  In 2012 I would like the Spirit to work in me that I might


  1. Love my husband more sacrificially
  2. Have joy in the Lord- not in circumstances or things
  3. Experience peace, even when a certain toddler brings chaos
  4. Show patience to said toddler
  5. Exhibit kindness towards all- not just those that are kind to me
  6. Grow in goodness by saying and thinking things are that pleasing to God (oh, it's so much easier to be evil...)
  7. Become more faithful about praying and reading the Bible
  8. Be more gentle with my words (especially in what I say to husband, child and mother) 
  9. Exhibit self-control in all areas of life- exercise, nutrition, prayer, cleaning, etc. 
Which fruit of the Spirit would you like the Lord to grow in you in 2012? 

No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...