1.19.2012

Random Thoughts for a Regular Day

This is me today.
Do you find yourself thinking in blog and/or Facebook grammar? You know, like phrasing your thoughts how you would capture them online, or am I the only lame one who does this? Anyway, here are some of the random thoughts I've had over the past few days:




  • I am grateful for Daniel who, sensing my stress, took Liam out to lunch today and laid him down for his nap. He also gave me a nice back rub last night when I was anxious and panicky for no good reason. How's that for love?
  • You know you're the mother of a toddler boy when you are actually excited to see the "Road Work Ahead" sign.
  • It's no wonder I am exhausted: parenting Liam is an emotional roller coaster. It's amazing how many emotions and feelings I can have towards him in the matter of minutes. 
  •  I was wowed and blessed by this godsend today. I've been down for a few days and filled with a pretty strong bout of self-loathing, thinking everyone else has it together. So grateful for this post. 
  • Also grateful for this talk which lovingly gave me the what-for in more than few places. 
  • Finally, it is difficult to train for a half-marathon in Philadelphia in January. I can't take any more of the treadmill. Can we please have some more of that 50 degree weather??

No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...