1.30.2008

Romans 15:5-6

Of late, I have been in the habit of praying for my husband, Daniel. God has recently shown me also that I need to pray for myself as his wife, that I would be the kind of wife described in Titus, since he is involved with worship and prayer ministries at church. I have also solicited prayers for Daniel and his new venture into worship leading. I think these may be the reasons why, after a few weeks of peace, we have had ridiculous fights this past week. I have had an obstinant stubborn spirit, completely unwilling to bend, holding grudges and have a totally negative attitude. Very ungodly, I'd say. Of course I frustrate my poor husband. It seems that when we pray such prayers either the enmy attacks, or God allows us to be tested so that we may be sanctified. My prayer for us today is Romans 15:5-6 "May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity amongst yourselves as you follow Jesus Christ, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...