5.08.2008

Random Ramblings on a Rainy Morning

It has been a while since I have posted anything on my blog. That is probably because I find my life to pretty boring! I have many little (and big!) projects that I should work on that get ignored. I have felt very apathetic lately, and I always feel guilty when I am "just relaxing" at home. Daniel is always so busy doing this or that, that I just feel so lazy when I am sitting down reading the paper. I don't know why I have this guilt complex. Daniel assures that me it is OK for me to relax, but I always feel like I ought to be doing SOMETHING: cleaning, exercising, working, shopping, creating. I wonder why I feel this way.

In the past week or so I have realized the extent of the blessing that Daniel is to me. He is such a godly man who leads by serving and who has a humble spirit. His passion and love for the Lord is enviable and his compassion for others is great. He helps me to see God and the spiritual realm in so much, if not all, parts of our lives. I am so thankful that God chose me to be his wife.

Today I am meeting with the Panhellenic Advisor at UPenn, to learn more about the Greek culture at Penn and to introduce Greek InterVarsity to them. Hopefully we will develop an understanding and appreciation for one another!

No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...