10.06.2008

7 Random Things About Me

I am following the instructions of Julie and posting 7 Random Things About Me...

1. I love mail. Snail mail, email, but not voicemail. I often go many days without picking up my voicemails, but always rush to open my mailbox, my email, my Facebook messages, etc.

2. I want to get my PhD from an Ivy League School. I don't know if this is to prove something to myself or to the world, but it's a lofty goal.

3. I want to own a Bed and Breakfast so that pastors and missionaries can have a place to vacation for free.

4. I still sleep with my bunny even though I am married. Daniel doesn't mind.

5. I do not like taking out the trash or changing the toilet paper roll.

6. I already voted in this year's election because I will be out of town on November 4th.

7. I am a list-maker. If it isn't written down, it won't be bought or completed or whatever.

No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...