Due to my recent urge to create and my lack of artistic skill, I've decided to try my hand at crossstich, the paint by number of crafts. Today Amelia and I ventured to Strawberry Sampler, an adorable crossstich store in Glen Mills. In addition to the beginners kit they gave me, I also purchased a small, (seemingly) easy sampler that I am going to make for a friend's baby, as well as the patterns shown here. They had gorgeous samplers and patterns that are way more complicated that I am willing to tackle yet- but hopefully someday! Wish me luck! (and perseverance!)
LOOK AT YOU GO!!! how fun! :) enjoy that!! i'm proud of you, and if you enjoy it, i'm sure you'll have a hard time putting it down!
we should have a "craft" day... i can sew, and you can cross-stitch, and we can just chat & listen to music and just have an all around ball together. that would be way fun :) any day you want to do this - let me know! plus, it's always motivation to be crafty along side someone else!
1 comment:
LOOK AT YOU GO!!! how fun! :) enjoy that!! i'm proud of you, and if you enjoy it, i'm sure you'll have a hard time putting it down!
we should have a "craft" day... i can sew, and you can cross-stitch, and we can just chat & listen to music and just have an all around ball together. that would be way fun :) any day you want to do this - let me know! plus, it's always motivation to be crafty along side someone else!
Post a Comment