9.11.2009

Recent Faves

I've had much to blog about, but little time! In the meantime, here are some recent faves that I may, or may not, wax poetic about in the near future:

2. Lauren Winner and her books Girl Meets God and Real Sex. (Mudhouse Sabbath is on hold for me at the library!)
3. The library
4. Penn students & campus
5. Pumpkin Spice Latte w/ soy!
6. Getting Your Feet Dirty by Don Everts
7. Phone conversations with my sister
8. Our semi-finished newly renovated bathroom
9. My nose ring
10. Greek, a most ridiculous and highly addicting tv show about Greek life

And, the one thing I hate right now:

1. The temporary cap on my front tooth, which had a root canal two weeks ago.

No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...