3.14.2010

Honey-Do

It's about that time. The honey-do list has been created, and boy, is it extensive! My man has a lot to do in preparation for our little bundle of joy. Our house is in a state of chaos now as we are in the process of switching the office into the nursery and the guest room into a combined guest room/office. There is random furniture in random rooms, stacks of books and bits of baby paraphernalia everywhere. The plan is to have the nursery painted and the upstairs in some state of calm and order by the baby shower on the 27th. That way the gifts we receive will have a proper home and my mom and sister will have a place to lay their heads when they stay with us! My contributions are minimal compared to Daniel's, but so far I have painted two pieces of furniture and have cleaned out my office. I do what I can. :)

No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...