8.16.2010

Big Ideas

Currently, I am thinking about the following Big Ideas:

1. Garden more. I really love the tomatoes and basil and lettuce and peppers we are reaping. This is too fun and too free to not do more of!
2. Live a simpler life. Start by clearing the clutter and getting rid of our excess stuff.
3. Re-learn the Italian language. See if library has Rosetta Stone cds.
4. Eat healthier and cheaper. Pull out my old soup and stew recipes.
5. End sex trafficking and child slavery. Get involved with my church's chapter of Love146.
6. Organize my laundry room. I am spending way more time there and it's a bit jumbled for my taste.
7. Read more, Facebook less. Really loving Wendell Berry's books right now.

No comments:

A New Season

I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...