So, as you may recall, I was super-apprehensive about breastfeeding. Turns out I love it. Once we got past the first month, and Liam and I both figured out what we were doing, we realized that we both love it. Here are the reasons why:
1. Breastmilk poo doesn't smell. Score!
2. Nursing gives me time to do the things I love like, watching HGTV (on Hulu.com), reading books, looking at Facebook, and picking at my son's ear wax, cradle cap and eye gunkers.
3. When I see I new fat roll pop up on Liam's legs or arms, I think, "I did that!" Go me.
4. It gives me a legit reason to sit inside our air conditioned bedroom while the rest of the house is a steamy sauna.
5. I get to stare at my baby, and his cute little profile which I don't normally see. I also love the way he wrinkles his nose sometimes when he's latching on. He looks like a little rascal, or my Rapscallion as I call him.
6. Apparently breastfeeding causes some women to lose weight. Not me. So that is NOT my #6 reason for loving breastfeeding.
6. The real #6 reason I love breastfeeding is that it's free, keeps my baby healthy and is super portable :)
Have a lovely day, blogging peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment