Oh, how I love this very precocious little boy! What an exciting two weeks we have had! Little man has rolled over from his tummy to his back, rolling both to the left and to the right. He has begun scooting himself forward by means of pushing off of his toes and knees...who knew 3 month olds had such capabilities? He is learning to suck his thumb and is, in general, constantly gnawing on something. He is beginning to have a hearty little giggle which, at this point, could be misconstrued as a cry. He laughs when daddy shakes his head back and forth and makes that Donald Duck sort of noise and when mommy tickles his neck and clavicle. He has the most winsome smile and has been stealing the hearts of men and women alike. He loves to sing along, especially with the ABC's and Jesus Loves Me. When we review the animal sounds he tries to mimic me, though they obviously sound nothing like what I am saying...but some day they will! He is most fascinated by trees with the sun shining brightly on them and the breeze rustling their leaves. He is still a great sleeper...sleeping around 9 hours each night. The only time this little man isn't happy is when his reflux is bothering him. Even with medicine and me eliminating dairy from my diet, he still has a lot of indigestion and it is quite sad. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better baby. I cherish this little man and I am so grateful for his wonderful daddy who helps me to care for him when, even in all his cuteness, he is still a bit much.
9.26.2010
My Very Precocious Little Boy
Oh, how I love this very precocious little boy! What an exciting two weeks we have had! Little man has rolled over from his tummy to his back, rolling both to the left and to the right. He has begun scooting himself forward by means of pushing off of his toes and knees...who knew 3 month olds had such capabilities? He is learning to suck his thumb and is, in general, constantly gnawing on something. He is beginning to have a hearty little giggle which, at this point, could be misconstrued as a cry. He laughs when daddy shakes his head back and forth and makes that Donald Duck sort of noise and when mommy tickles his neck and clavicle. He has the most winsome smile and has been stealing the hearts of men and women alike. He loves to sing along, especially with the ABC's and Jesus Loves Me. When we review the animal sounds he tries to mimic me, though they obviously sound nothing like what I am saying...but some day they will! He is most fascinated by trees with the sun shining brightly on them and the breeze rustling their leaves. He is still a great sleeper...sleeping around 9 hours each night. The only time this little man isn't happy is when his reflux is bothering him. Even with medicine and me eliminating dairy from my diet, he still has a lot of indigestion and it is quite sad. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better baby. I cherish this little man and I am so grateful for his wonderful daddy who helps me to care for him when, even in all his cuteness, he is still a bit much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Season
I haven't had this amount of unstructured time available to me in over 11 years. When Liam was born I worked part-time and finished my m...
No comments:
Post a Comment